This notice discloses the privacy practices for createawikipageforyourbusiness.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following: What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information collection, use, and sharing.
- Confidentiality of services.
- Originality of content.
Your Access To And Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do any of the following actions at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We protect your information offline. Only employees and contractors who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or the services ordered) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to process your order, we may need to collect personal information about you, such as your name, email address, billing address, and phone number). Credit card information is only handled by our third-party credit card provider (PayPal.com or Square).
Ip Address And Cookies
Non-personal information such as your IP address is automatically recorded when you enter our website. This information is used only to diagnose server problems and site administration. Cookies are used on this site to enhance user experience and for collecting usage statistics.
Information About Our Products And Services